Thursday, October 3, 2013

Apples!!!

Who doesn't love the Fall?  Who doesn't love apples?  I know I do!




 
 
Can you believe Kim's dad complains that Rory is always a grump?  That Rory never looks happy.  Well, he's barely figured out how to smile yet.  I mean, how is he supposed to look?  Apparently he gets a hard time with his brothers, because his other grandchild who was born on July 4th, is a smiley and happy baby.   I try to tell him that once Rory really starts to manipulate his face muscles, he will be a much smilier little guy.  Of course Kim loves the grump pictures because when his face is all distorted in a frown he looks like her side of the family.
 
  "I need a happy face!  Why is your son never smiling?" Grandpop-o asks Kim.
  "He is not grumpy, and you should be happy!  That's your grandson.  He's precious!"
  "But why can't he smile?" Grandpop-o whines.
 "Someday he will," Kim says.
 
 
  And just the other day, (I'm sure you've seen the creepy smile, but here it is again.)
 
 
 
  Kim sends this to her father and what she receives back is priceless!
 
 
  "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!  THAT PICTURE IS A KILLER!  OH MY GOODNESS!  HA HA!  UNBELIEVEABLE!  RORY!!!! HA HA.  LOVE YOU GUYS!  BYE."  Grandpop-o screams on the voicemail. 
 (I truly wish we could record the message onto this screen but alas we couldn't.  We did however continue to replay it about fifteen times and crack up at the excitement of the Grandpop-o!)

Comic By Bitstrips

No comments:

Post a Comment